Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Time to fall in love with Paris ...Je T'aime

"Paris is a place in which we can forget ourselves, reinvent, expunge the dead weight of our past."


<3  Paris, France  <3
Time Zone: +1 GMT
currency: Euros
Language: French

There is no much to say for introduction of this lovely city. I will just say: Paris Je T'aime!

It's really the city you wanna return back to see the things you didn't see the first or the second time. And even if you visit Paris couple od times, you can always do something. 


Let me introduce you with a little bit of Paris that I saw in three days; starting with pictures of one of the most iconic landmarks.  



 Eiffel Tower*

Top height 324 m
Finished 1889. 
distance to my lovely hometown 1085 km
&
distance from ET* to my present city 5251 km


They say couple writes their names on a padlock and locks it onto one of the bridges. Then they throw key into the Seine river as a symbol of their undying love. 
I put mine as well; as soon as we found the bridge; with one little wish that I'm keeping just for myself. With time we'll see what does it mean. Sooner or later some things in life catch us in the shape of our destiny. Not for undying love but for real, sincere, crazy about each other - love.


My favourite cookies original from Fra, Macarons.


You can see a lot, taste nice food, 
gain a lot, dream and of course fall in love 
(in Paris, all over again)
like I do in my city with my Mr. Handsome.


One that is on repeat currently ...enjoy! 
and remember DON'T EVER LET GO! 

LOVE, E

1 comment:

  1. It really is... and it will be :) always I think... grab your man and do it :*

    ReplyDelete