Wednesday, December 5, 2012

England BABY UK

England, London 

language: English
currency: british Pound
weather that day: cold and sunny
time zone:  GMT (UTC +0)

"By seeing London, I have seen as much of life as the world can show."

All my life since I was young, full of the dreams, small girl, I wanted to visit this lovely, rainy, cheerful town, London. And that day arrived; cold but sunny.
Soon coming holiday finery, smell of the winter, people rushing all around the city, full subway, shopping, nicest fashion and much more. 

As I drive from nearest station at Gatwick to city center I was thinking how thankful I am to have opportunity to see all the beauties that world can show me. Thank you God for that. 

It was quite fresh day to walk around trying to take a pictures of great places and enjoy the things, but excitement and happiness overcome our cold hands. It's the time when you enjoy every single step you make. And our steps were all around the corners and streets. One step to another I will take you for a tour the London by me. 
So let's start.

Buckingham Palace 
(translation where the Queen lives)

London Eye

We were walking through the friendly and crowded bird-swan-squirrel park trying to catch London eye and Big Ben. Ohh, lovely Ben. 
Like in every big city all around the place it was full of people. Resting, talking, playing with their children and those ones who're enjoying every single ray of sunshine. Everyone seemed so happy and relaxed. 

That time when you are thinking only about people with whom you wanted to come there again. Enjoying every single step all over again with them. Share your thoughts and dreams walking through that beautiful nature. 

I wonder if queen E II is really enjoying the city she's living in? If not, we did. And finally walking, we came near that "small" clock namely Elizabeth Tower.
The nice fact about that clock-ish tower is that the hour hand is 9 feet (2.7 m)  long and the minute hand 14 feet (4.3 m) long. And his sound is this one.





Next stop, Oxford Street and then nice, yummy dinner at some kind of restaurant-pub. 



It was quite amazing journey in London. You can really enjoy if you forget about tomorrow and memorize present. At least you will have the best memories. And I have. 

Till next sunny London, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment