Tuesday, September 23, 2014

How many cities is enough? Manchester, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Zurich, Warsaw, Prague ...

Helllllooo Ellooo, 

I said in my 2nd last post this post will be soon but it's just my laziness was over the habits. Its over the months I've been posting this 2 last posts and when I see what's the date I am shocked how time flies away just like me. Day by day. And how can I even remember all the things I did? 

I'll remind myself in next post which destinations I've been to,  what nice food I ate over the world and what I learned from others and from myself.

Let's start!


God bless Europe !!
From UK to Germany until Poland and Czech R. and beautiful Swiss.

Manchester  facts
  • The city where, on avarage, more than 1mm of rain falls on 143 days a year.
  • The Manchester airport is the third busiest in the UK.












Beautiful, amazing, soul-city, calm, peaceful
Dusseldorf
GERMANY








"Here I felt like I am so close to my home, like I can fly away and hug my family."

I felt I can go where ever I want and nothing can happen to me. It's just music of the city felt to strong. I fully enjoyed. I loved it. "  dq

 And like always, we came, we ate and we're gone. 




HAMBURG
Beauty of Germany
  • second largest city in Germany
  • It's area is seven times than Paris and twice bigger than London
  • offers more than 40 theatres, 60 museums and 100 music venues and clubs




"Big results require big ambitions."

SWITZERLAND - Zurich

Another city with history and soul. It's wonderful and much more :)


"I live in to many cities."

POLAND  - Warsaw

yammmy mushroom dumpplings for the end =) Polish specialty 

... amazing city Prague, Czech capital


  • Prague was the first European city in which a book about Mozart was published
  • 1.262 million inhabitants live in the Czech capital and over 6 million tourists come in to the capital every year, most of whom are German
  • According to the Guinness book of records, Prague is the proud owner of the largest castle in the world






Life is a journey, fly over it ... 
XOXO, dq

No comments:

Post a Comment