Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The months passed like days and my words were still floating

Well ...

...I cannot even describe how much I forgot and how much I just didn't have time to put my thoughts and things in a new post. 
A lot of things happened, a lot of new places I visited, shared my country with the person I love the most, learned a lot of things about Him and myself, proved how the destiny really exist and Rule of attraction is just priceless. 

Except I changed, I changed a lot of things and thoughts that were floating above the surface. And then during sunrise, something happened.


 Cities I enjoyed recently

Los Angeles



  
Visited Como, small place near Milan
(not during George C. wedding tho)
  


 "Every country gets the circus it deserves. Spain gets bullfights. Italy the Church. America Hollywood."



One of my best trips was exactly this one. Visiting beautiful Italy and NYC; just on time for my birthday. Shiny lights and high skyscrapers. Wildness and tenderness. 

Everything I imagined when I dreamed about it as a young girl.










New York is a place where you can cry or dance at the same time. 
Where you can see excitement and boredom in the same street. Diva or homeless ...NYC is there for everyone to find himself. 



" I get out of the taxi and it’s probably the only city which in reality looks better than on the postcards, New York."


One thing is clear. 
Either you like it or not, there is nothing in between & there is nothing like NYC.



Paloma Faith - New York


MALTA








Every single city has something to offer... either the view, enjoyment or experience. 
Not even one city is boring enough how much you can make the best of it.  

Make the days best of the life
and life best of the days;

and don't forget to breath... 
breath every single moment. 


xoxo,E











No comments:

Post a Comment