Monday, October 1, 2012

Ghana time, Hello Accra!

Ghana; Accra
Language: English, Akan
Currency: Accra Cedis 
Time Zone: + 4 hours

"We face neither East or West, we face forward"
Kwame Nkrumah ( leader of Ghana from 1951. - 1966.)


Welcome on board this Drama Queen flight Accra; Ghana!


After our common flight to amazing & my lovely country Austria, it's time to see something new about Africa.  Put some new minds and pictures in our heads. 





Have you ever wonder how is really in Africa? Does it look like how they show us on TV or newspapers? Are they really poor or they have some treausures as well? 







Yes and yes.

Yes they are poor and some part of the city is like some junkyard & yes some things are their wealth.  If you don't see it maybe you don't believe it.
Mother Teresa once said: "We know about poor people. It’s the poor people we don’t know.
Do you remember the time when you're sitting barefoot in a wooden chair while carving bowl, hoping to sell it for a piece of bread? Or maybe a time when you were all day on sun  with baby on your back, cathing turists to buy something that you reaped all by yourself? Can you imagine that you are living those scenarios? 

We don't know anything except TV scenes or some tragical newspapers news. You can't feel something if you are not in that shoes or worse without any. I put myself momentous thoughts about people living dirty way of life, eating whatever and wherever. Looking in that bright, red eyes I could see desire for better and waiting for care. I wanted to give them anything that I have. My money, my clothes ...quarter of luck that I have but even that couldn't be enough. 
Actually, I didn't see anything in that two days, imagine that I had week or month? 

You cannot feel or see something that you don't wish to experience. And certainly you cannot  be something you don't want to become. If you are stuck in one moment, probably you will leave your roots there but if you feel like choosing most funniest and fabulous moments in your life you'll take care that you are in right direction. 

So; my lovely readers, do something crazy this evening and take care. 
Today you are there and maybe tomorrow ...? Who knows? 

May the joy be with you this night, 
xx, E















No comments:

Post a Comment