Monday, September 17, 2012

And because no matter who you are, if you believe in yourself and your dream, New York will always be the place for you.

Hello my lovely readers, 


As I saw amazing video about my one of the most interesting cities on To-Visit-List I have to dedicate my all new post to that lovely city. 


Here is that video that made my dream about this lovely city over and over again.  --> Watch NYC in 5 minutes 


Nothing much to say except:

  • since 1624
  • Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island
  • Population 8,244,910
  • UTC -5
  • more than 250 feature films are shot on location in NYC each year
  • New York Subway runs 24 hours a day
  • Manhattan doesn't have a Main street
  • The first known name for Manhattan was New Amsterdam
  • Average sale price of an apartment in Manhattan during 2007. was $1,49 million
  • if you're traveling there here are the interesting tips -> Traveling to NYC
  • Empire State Building, Chrysler Building
  • Statue of liberty
  • Ditmas Park, Central Park
  • Lincoln center  ... ... 
I could write all day long about this city. But I'll leave you with pics till next Big Apple story ;)


 “I look out the window and I see the lights and the skyline and the people on the street rushing around looking for action, love, and the world's greatest chocolate chip cookie, and my heart does a little dance.”  
 “Practically everybody in New York has half a mind to write a book -and does” 
 “There is something in the New York air that makes sleep useless.” 
 “New York is made up of millions of different people, and they all come here looking for something”
 “The most wonderful street in the universe is Broadway. It is a world within itself. High and low, rich and poor, pass along at a rate peculiar to New York, and positively bewildering to a stranger.” 
“I carry the place around the world in my heart but sometimes I try to shake it off in my dreams” 
 "When words get in the way, there's really only one thing left to do."
 "Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. As for me, I'm happy right where I am. I only wanna be with you."
 "One thing about being on the top of the world.. it gives you a long, long way to fall."
"They say every action has an equal and opposite reaction, and once something is set on motion, it can't help up to build a momentum."
 "They say the universe has a great sense of humor. That sometimes having your dreams come true can feel like a nightmare. Because getting what you want always come with strings attached."
 "So if you want peace, always be prepared for war."

Dedicated as well to my best of the best friend L, her unconditional love, amazing smile, endless support, fairness and kidness.

xoxo,dq


No comments:

Post a Comment