Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello Africa, hello Jo'burg!

South Africa - Johannesburg (Jo' burg, Jozi)
province - Gauteng
Language - Zulu, Afrikaans, English
currency - African Rand
Time Zone: UTC + 02:00

Welkom by Joburg! 

As we arrived in Johannesburg first plan was to have a little refreshment and then have a dinner. My dinner was 300gr beef steak in pepper sauce with potato and vegetables. 
What to say ?? Except; really, really yummy!! 
And what to do after? Although we were tired and full, our curiosity overcome our physical condition. We decided to go in Hush; African night club. All african people all around. Cannot be there and not notice beautiful and handsome girls wearing really high heels. I have to say they have amazing hair. 




Well, arriving home at 5 o'clock didn't stop me to not wake up at 8 o'clock. And do not ask me how! I had energy like I slept 8 hours. I looked through the window; it was amazing sunny mornin'. It would be a shame if I had stayed in bed even though it was extra comfortable ; I have to admit. 

Our plan: visit Jo'burg Lions Park 
Cost: 270 + 150 rand
P.S. Amazing experience + having really good time + taking pictures all around nice animals
As I wrote we had really good time. Can you imagine to have a chance to hold and cuddle little lions or feed giraffe? Driving around near huge white lions, zebras, wild dogs or leopards? Nice experience. 












After a hanging with that wild animals it was time to go back home. Lovely time, sunny weather & nice people.

Some facts about Jo'burg by me:
  • Have you ever seen African woman carrying huge bag on top of her head? In a movie maybe? On TV? yes, me too. And I had really huge wish to see it in reality. And guess what ? It is like that. Driving in taxy to visit Lions Park I saw woman carrying on top of her head big heavy bag and walkin' around. Interesting. Did you try it? I did, with the books. And it falls down hundred times.
  • But on the another side, I noticed really, really BUT REALLY good cars there. BMW, Lamburghini, Audi, Jaguar. 
  • As I had lunch in center of my area and dinner in hotel, I must say they have really nice food. Meat and fish; yummy.



  • I must say while we were driving around the city when we were goin' to club, I noticed some people sleeping outside on street. Can you imagine your life without roof, food and water? I know, most of the times only when you see it with your own eyes you can think about it.
One beautiful thing I noticed there was blue, clear sky. One sky above all of us human beings  but so different all around the world. And can you imagine sun dawn from aircraft? I can.

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
"If you were born without the wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing."
 
"Do you love him?"
Deryn swallowed, then pointed at the screen. 
"He makes me feel like that. Like flying."

Create your life like you can accomplish whatever you imagine. Days are passing fast, and at the end of the day you just need someone with whom you will feel like flying. Internal flight & unconditional love. Maybe you cannot feel magic of the stars at night and really can't remember what was last dream you dreamed, but you can start dreaming and living at the same time. That is something nobody can take it away from you. 

xoxo from me, 
may the dreams and joy be with you this night ... 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I like wild century and the wild life animal. In your article i saw amazing picture catch from the wild life. Over all, your picture are awesome to see.

      BUY BURG WATCH

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) It was really awesome experience and lovely day in nature with those animals.

      Delete