Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello Geneva, Hello Switzerland!!


Switzerland - Geneva
Motto: Unus pro omnibus omnes pro uno!/All for one and one for all!
Language : French
Currency: Swiss Franc
Time Zone: UTC +2

Bienvenue a Geneve! 





My trip to Geneva was really lovely. In one word fabulous. As we walked the streets of Geneva I thought about my lovely city. I really love Europe. Green parts, grass, rivers ... Wonderfull.

Things that I liked the most in Geneva:
  • French !! OMG I loooove that language
  • weather - sunny and fresh
  • hotel room - chocolate & coffee part
  • streets (remind me on my lovely Zagreb)
  • flight over Croatia (oh, I really enjoyed the view from a/c when FO called me to tell me that we are just above my country)
  • breakfast in hotel
  • grocery in shops (such huge choice of everything)
XY: " Did they forget how to open the door?"
DQ: "Well, maybe :) (after a minute) 
I think now it's ok. Thank you, Goodbye! :)"

XY: "Excuse me ... You have really lovely smile!!"
DQ: :) "Well, thank you Sir."

You never know who will notice your smile, so don't stop... ever!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. odlično si preuredila blog :D totalno mi se sviđa ovaj novi koncept... pokušaj još stavljat malo veće slike :D
    cmok-cmok ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala draga :) jedino sam sad pogubila muziku koju neznam kako automatski stavit na ovaj dizajn. tnx na savjetu ;) ako stogod drugo primjetis slobodno reci :*
      i da, svica je bas lijepa iako nisam ni pola vidjela u jedan dan :)

      Delete
  2. btw Geneva mi je jedna od dražih destinacija koje sam posjetila... :D tvoje slike su me samo podsjetile na to koliko mi je bilo lijepo tamo :D

    ReplyDelete